SEE Finance Version 0.9.17.6
- Added a hidden preference to be able to load files in the program without the saved last view being restored.
- When deleting an account setup for downloads the program will also prompt if the login credentials for the download connection stored in Apple’s Keychain services should also be deleted. The login credentials are stored based on the account’s ID and copies of the same file would also lose the connection credentials for the account.
- When creating a new account or setting up downloads for existing accounts the current institutions setup to download transactions do not pre-populate the available institutions list.
- Implemented a workaround for some bugs with download connections in OS X Yosemite.
- Fixed an issue where account downloads would not be sent if a previous download request didn’t have any accounts requesting a download.
- Fixed an issue when switching the selected account to download transactions for and the login credentials fields not being cleared when going from an account with saved credentials to an account without saved credentials.
- Fixed an issue with the return key not selecting the next field after the Date field for transactions when the OS X Keyboard preference for “Full Keyboard Access” is set to “All Controls”.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new transaction would select the “Lock” button or search field instead of the expected transaction editing field.
- Deleting a split transaction in an account’s Transactions view now selects the previous split transaction instead of the overall transaction.
- Fixed an issue with the “Multiple Values” placeholders for amount fields.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.17.5
- For Direct Connect downloads, the next request’s “Start Date” is now the last successful transaction download’s end date as provided by the institution instead of the date of the request of the last successful transaction download to account for occurrences when the institution doesn’t provide a transaction end date in their response. If the account is being setup for downloads and the institution doesn’t provide a transaction end date in their response then the next request’s “Start Date” will be the beginning of the day of the date the connection was setup.
- Vanguard Direct Connect downloads have their download requests start and end dates sent without time info.
- Downloading transactions now only downloads transactions for accounts that are not set as “Hidden” when using the “All Accounts” option.
- Fixed an issue with the Category reports where categories would not always be listed in the report’s PDFs if they had a zero total and transactions were involved.
- Fixed issues generating Category report summary totals where parent and subcategories are included and there being variation in the parent and subcategories “Expense” settings and values.
- Fixed an issue where the PDF Views for reports could have a single page PDF scrolled to the bottom instead of being scrolled to the top.
- Fixed an issue where loading a copy of a file that initially display’s a report’s PDF view would cause the PDF to be printed.
- Fixed an issue with the option to “Edit Tab Order of Transaction Fields” where the date field wouldn’t be included in the tab order if it wasn’t the first option.
- Fixed an issue where Security Info fields were showing “NA” as placeholders for new transaction numerical amounts.
- When importing CSV files, if the deposit and withdrawal amounts share the same column the transaction type column will be used to distinguish whether or not the transaction’s amount should be positive or negative.
- Fixed an issue where the "Portfolio" listing could be marked as "Hidden" by pressing the space bar in the "Hide/Show Accounts" menu option.
- Fixed an issue where the Investments-Importing preference field for “Update Security Market Prices with Market Prices Found in Account Downloads and Imported Files” was not having its value set when initially shown in the preference window.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.17.4
- When setting up account Direct Connect downloads the program will now prompt to change the password if the institution indicates to do so after the initial connection is successful.
- New statements are now named such as “January 2015” by default.
- Reconcile windows now always show full scroll bars regardless of OS X System Preference.
- Adjusted most controls to be in the next key loop.
- “Store User Info in Apple Keychain” is now “Store Credentials in Apple Keychain”.
- Added “1 Jan 10” date format and other date formats for QIF and CSV file importing.
- Improved the guessing of text encoding when importing files with unknown text encoding.
- Added “Quicken® Windows 2015” as an option for the Downloads preference of “For Downloads Identify As:”.
- Fixed an issue where downloading for "All Accounts" could possibly send multiple requests for the same account.
- Fixed an issue when creating investment accounts by download or by importing OFX/QFX files where if the same security was listed in different positions the “Position Adjustment” transaction for the security would be inaccurate.
- Fixed an issue during downloads or importing OFX/QFX files where the Import window’s “Note: X transactions were removed due to being an exact duplicate with an existing transaction” message could have the wrong number of transactions shown when change the program’s preference for automatically removing transactions with the same FI ID.
- Fixed an issue where creating an investment account by downloading information could leave the investment account's subtype blank.
- Fixed an issue where the underlying security setup for recorded option transactions would inappropriately be named with the option’s name.
- Fixed an issue with percent change values in PDF reports for Yosemite not showing percent changes (not multiplied by 100).
- Fixed an issue exporting investment positions to CSV and PDF files and the wrong currency codes being used.
- Fixed an issue double clicking split transactions in report “List View” tables to go to the transaction in its respective account and the wrong transaction being selected.
- Fixed an issue selecting the last known statement for accounts.
- Fixed an issue where the placeholder for zero amounts was “No Selection”, now it is “0”.
- Fixed an issue where using the optional columns menu for the main payees list and adding or removing the payee hidden column wouldn’t update the hide/show payee button.
- Fixed an issue deleting saved URLs from account Online views.
- Fixed an issue loading help files on some versions of OS X.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.17.3
- Fixed an issue with Yosemite and drawing user specified row selection and background colors.
- Fixed an issue with expired recurring transactions still being allowed to “Post Now”.
- Fixed an issue where downloading for "All Accounts" could possibly send multiple requests for the same account.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.17.2
- Added preference to always show "Edit" and "Info" boxes.
- Added an Investments-Importing preference for "Imported Option Transactions Should Use Option Details Found in Option Name" which will have the program attempt to extract option details from the option's name then override the option details provided by institutions. This applies to overriding the option's underlying security symbol, expiration date, option type and strike price.
- Posting a recurring transaction using the “Post Now” button no longer presents a prompt for verification if the recurring transaction doesn’t get added without notice.
- The program's check on if a security is listed with an improper security type, based on downloaded information from Yahoo! Finance, no longer has securities listed with the security types of "Mutual Fund" and "ETF" updated/switched to "Stock" even if Yahoo! Finance's information indicates it is a stock because that information has found to not always be reliable.
- Fixed an issue with Yosemite where the desired selection color preference for transaction tables would not be used.
- Fixed an issue where importing bond transactions from QIF files could have them imported as mutual fund transactions.
- Fixed an issue where importing historical quotes from QIF files would run slower than expected.
- Fixed an issue where the preferences window’s “Fonts & Sizes” had the words clipped.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.17.1
- Fixed a crash introduced in version 0.9.17.0 that could occur on OS X 10.9 and later with the program's automatic generation of backup files.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.17.0
- Adjustments made for OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility.
- Added Downloads preference for “Program to Identify As Is Saved On an Account Basis”.
- Added the option for us to override an institution’s default Direct Connect download connection setup method.
- Adjusted the list of programs to identify as for Direct Connect downloads.
- Importing transactions from QIF files which don’t have a transaction type and are account transfers now get “Transfer” as their transaction type.
- Position table CSV file exports now list shares/units as negative numbers for Sell, Shares Out and other share reduction transaction types.
- Adjustment made to the autocompletion handling of category combo/drop down boxes.
- Fixed an issue importing investment transactions with withholding amounts from Direct Connect downloads and OFX/QFX file imports.
- Fixed an issue importing investment transactions from CSV files for some types of transaction.
- Fixed an issue where choosing the preference for manually entering exchange rates could be ignored until quitting and reopening the program.
- Fixed an issue where color picker windows were not using the selected item’s color.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.16.1
- Added hidden preferences to turn on/off custom internet download connections for quote downloads.
- Added hidden preferences for setting the base URL for Yahoo! Finance quote downloads (for users outside of the US looking to improve quote download speed).
- Added a check for failed institution OFX profile requests for using a different OFX line break method and resending them with or without line breaks.
- Adjusted HTTP headers for custom download connections.
- Adjustments made for custom quote download connections.
- Fixed an issue where a debit/credit transactions would show a zero credit/debit amount if the row was being shown with a background color.
- Fixed an issue where investment positions would not be updated when an account is changed from an investment account type to a non-investment account type.
- Fixed an issue where investment historical quotes could be duplicated during quote downloads.
- Fixed an issue where an account could get listed with the green newly downloaded transactions icon even though no new transactions were downloaded and no existing transactions were updated with new info when downloading transactions for multiple accounts and one account downloaded new transactions or one of its existing transactions were updated with new info.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.16.0
- Added the option to add “-CQO” or “-HQO” to a security’s “Yahoo! Symbol” to download current quotes only or historical quotes only.
- Adjusted option symbol check for additional information to account for mini options carrying “7” at the end of the underlying security’s symbol.
- Adjusted CSV file import to accept “Expired” and “Expiration” as option transaction types and translates them into “Shares In” and “Shares Out” transactions.
- Adjusted the tables that show background row colors to not draw text shadows.
- Changed the wording of the alert presented when trying to add a new transaction which would be created with a date that is outside of the account’s date range of shown transactions.
- Adjusted Reconcile window statement tables to allow for wider date columns.
- Adjusted loan amortization schedule setup window’s tables to size to fit.
- Added Quicken® Windows 2014 as an option to identify the program as for OFX Direct Connect downloads.
- Fixed an issue updating investment quotes where a freeze could occur.
- Fixed an issue in recent versions where sub-investment position listings would not be marked as closed when those units were offset based on FIFO.
- Fixed an issue with the program’s online browsers in account Online views when a PDF is selected and being prompted to load the PDF in the browser or download it (both options indicated to “Download”).
- Fixed an issue where changing a transaction type’s amount restriction didn’t update the raw transaction amount for transactions if needed.
- Fixed an issue where editing transactions during a search which caused no more transactions to be in the search results could lock up the display.
- Fixed an issue where reloading table data could be done before the last reload was finished.
- Fixed an issue drawing green recently downloaded indicator icons when the Date column is not the first column.
- View animations fixed for retina displays.
- Graph drawing adjusted for retina displays.
- Fixed an issue drawing graphs unless the window was resized.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.15.0
- Trial use of the program is now limited to 30 days.
- Added a 90 day history date limit to setting up downloads with Fidelity in order to match Fidelity’s own 90 day available history limit.
- Improved the Investments-Importing preference for “Automatically Delete Offsetting Cash Dividend Transactions That Correspond to a Reinvested Dividend” to check short or long term capital gain transactions and also allow for penny differences between the two cash transactions and the reinvested dividend transaction for importing OFX/QFX download or file information (USAA issue).
- Implemented a workaround for importing QIF files from untrusted sources when using the "File Was Created By: Other Financial Software or Website" option and transfer transaction type not set for account transfer transactions.
- Implemented a workaround for importing QIF files from untrusted sources when using the "File Was Created By: Other Financial Software or Website" option and transfer transaction type not set properly for investment split transactions.
- Implemented a workaround for importing QIF files from untrusted sources when using the "File Was Created By: Other Financial Software or Website" option and transfer transaction type not set properly for investment share move transactions.
- Fixed an issue deleting payees, types and categories where the alert wouldn’t indicate if the item to be deleted is in use by statement transactions.
- Fixed an issue with the “Import” buttons in the importing historical quotes windows responding to the Cancel key instead of the Return/Enter key.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.16
- Now sending Yahoo! Finance security download requests with upper case symbols instead of lower case symbols as a few lowercase symbols are currently being rejected.
- Bond prices can now be set to 6 decimal places if not using the option to use the PV of a bond formula for estimating bond values.
- Changing an investment transaction’s security name will now update the name for the security and other transactions.
- Fixed an issue downloading historical quotes.
- Fixed an issue causing a crash when generating PDFs for reports on OS X 10.5 Leopard.
- Fixed an issue where account types without reconciling options still showed menu options regarding reconciling transactions.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.15
- Fixed an issue where comparative intervals in reports could not be sorted properly.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.14
- Improved the data format checking done when importing QIF and CSV files to help prevent “bad” dates from being created for imported information.
- Added a check to the OFX/QFX/Direct Connect importing to make sure that option prices in transactions are in terms of price per share and not price per contract. Even though the protocol requires price per share some institutions are not complying.
- Re-adjusted the green indicator icons to display when downloading/importing transactions for existing transactions that had a match in the import that was declined and the existing transaction was previously manually entered.
- Added a check to GBP and GBp historical quote downloads to handle the scenario when Yahoo! Finance incorrectly indicates the quotes are incorrectly in GBP or GBp. Self correcting after one market day.
- Fixed the column name in the optional columns menu for stock option position table’s “Price Paid” to be “Price Paid per Share”. It was incorrectly listed as “Price Paid per Contract”.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when updating report settings and switching views.
- Fixed an occasional issue drawing graphs.
- Fixed an issue where updating exchange rates would inappropriately update investment positions.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.13
- Improved the fix for the issue downloading investment quotes that could occur due to a change in the quote datasource host.
- Adjusted the program’s QIF, QMTF, and CSV file importing to remove line breaks and tab spaces from date strings.
- Adjusted the program’s string to amount conversion to check for “Debit” or “DR” to indicate expense amounts.
- Adjusted the program to remove file tags from the generated backup files.
- Fixed an issue where graphs could not be drawn in OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Fixed an issue drawing filled line x/y graphs where consecutive points have zero y axis values, but different x axis values.
- Fixed an issue with properly displaying the green indicator icons for recently downloaded or updated transactions for existing transactions that had a match in the import.
- Fixed an issue where a transaction’s balance might not refresh.
- Fixed an issue with view transitions in OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.12
- Fixed an issue downloading investment quotes that could occur due to a change in the quote datasource host.
- Fixed an issue where exchange rates could be listed twice.
- Fixed an issue where the default values for payees would not auto-fill for new transactions when the account has default transaction values as well.
- Fixed an issue where the built-in browsers could load OFX, QFX, QIF, and CSV files in the browser instead of prompting the user to download the file.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.11
- Exchange rates can now be set manually for each file in the "Update Exchange Rates" window accessed in the Accounts menu.
- Column sorting for budgets is now remembered between sessions.
- Pop-up windows for the built-in browsers now allow file downloads and printing.
- The delete keyboard shortcut no longer defaults to deleting reports in the reports views unless the table of created reports is selected.
- When switching from "Categories" to "Monitor" in the budgets the selected "Income" or "Expenses" view is kept chosen.
- The "Any" or "All" option for Transaction Filter constraints being met in order to apply the filter now defaults to "All" to prevent possible user error.
- Adding a new "payment segment" to a loan schedule now auto-fills the last payment segment's values for interest rate, regular payment account, other amount and whether or not to automatically calculate the regular payment amount.
- Fixed an issue downloading multiple accounts and the accounts not displaying in the import window when one or more of the downloaded accounts had a failed download.
- Fixed an issue with the program's "Check/Update Connections" feature where valid connections would improperly show a connection error due to a change in the IDs used for institutions.
- Fixed an issue where some connection/download requests did not timeout correctly which could cause progress indicator windows to not be dismissed.
- Fixed an issue when declining to import a file downloaded temporarily for importing into accounts using the built-in browsers where the temporary file would be deleted when closing the SEE Finance data fie instead of when declining the import.
- Fixed an issue properly importing quotes for UK securities when they are listed in Pounds on Yahoo! Finance.
- Fixed an issue where if an account's "Start" and "End" date range for shown transactions did not include today when splitting a transaction the user would receive an improper error alerting the transaction date was out of range.
- Fixed an issue with the Memo reports where if the same memo was listed multiple times it could be listed incorrectly multiple times.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.10
- Added Investments preference for automatically removing unnecessary offsetting cash dividends that can appear with reinvested dividends.
- OFX/QFX downloads and imports now use "DTUSER", the date user initiated the transaction, as the transaction's date if it is available instead of "DTPOSTED", the transaction's posted date.
- The built-in web browsers for account Online views now offers to download PDFs or load them into the browser.
- The built-in web browsers for account Online views now offers to open recently downloaded PDF files in the default program set for viewing PDFs.
- Separated Investment preferences into "Investment-General" and "Investment-Importing" preferences.
- Removed "Move Selected Transaction(s):" keyboard shortcut.
- Fixed an issue with Balances reports not always listing investment positions correctly if they were not open prior to the "Start Date" of the report.
- Fixed an issue setting multiple transactions payee or category when using the Edit box's drop down list and the first selected transaction not getting set with the new payee if all selected payees didn't previously have a payee set.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.9
- Adjusted the program to save the last download date for an account to be when the import is actually accepted and no longer just when the download was done prior to accepting the download.
- Adjusted the duplicate transactions check to pass along the reconciled status of declined matching duplicate transactions to their existing transaction match when using the option for "Merge Any Declined Imported Transaction's Information Into the Corresponding Existing Transaction Match".
- Changed "Margin Interest", "Misc. Inv. Expense", and "Misc. Inv. Income" transaction types to have transaction amounts apply against the account balance when the category is the same account the transaction is in.
- Fixed an issue where creating new accounts manually after rearranging account types using drag and drop in the main Account List could result in the new account being under the wrong account type.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.8
- "OK", "Import" and "Accept" buttons for the download transactions window, import transactions windows and most windows with "Accept" buttons now respond to using the "Enter/Return" keyboard shortcut to proceed.
- Adjusted the program's investment quote downloads to take into account that Yahoo! Finance's current market quote information maybe older than Yahoo! Finance's historical market quote information due to Yahoo! Finance using different providers for current market quotes and historical market quotes. The program will use the most recent available quote between the listed current market quote and historical market quotes.
- Improved CSV importing of investment transactions for partial word matching of "Security Action" values.
- Fixed an issue saving account notes.
- Fixed an issue downloading current market index quotes.
- Fixed an issue with the program's new "Check/Update Connections" option where if different institutions were using the exact same Direct Connect downloads server and institution IDs then their displayed names in the program could not be correct (self updating if you run this check again).
- Fixed an issue where the program could crash downloading transactions for an individual account if the user manually set the Apple Keychain Services comment for the connection in Keychain Access.
- Fixed an issue importing accounts from multiple QIF files.
- Fixed an issue importing CSV for accounts which have not yet imported a CSV file where not all of the saved CSV import settings from the last imported CSV file was restored (number of rows to skip, decimal separator, category matching style, run filters, and mark as reconciled).
- Fixed an issue where the program's "Memorized Transactions" feature that applies default transaction type, category, memo and amount information when manually selecting a transaction's payee could cause existing values set for a transaction to be overwritten if you switched from one existing payee to another.
- Fixed an issue where the program's "Memorized Transactions" feature could change an imported transaction whose amount is zero to a the default amount for the payee.
- Fixed an issue where the "Gear" action icon displayed in upper right hand corner of tables with optional columns would be cutoff in OS X 10.8 when the option to always show table scroll bars is turned on for OS X.
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.7
- Added a "Check/Update Connections" option in the Accounts menu to be able to update general Direct Connect information for institutions actively being used in the program.
- Added the ability to set a stock option transaction's number of shares per contract.
- Added an Investments preference to automatically match cash dividend transactions and corresponding share purchase transactions and replace them with one "Reinvest Dividend" transaction.
- The saved account specific settings CSV file column separator and whether or not to "Flip" amounts are now just the default button option when having the preference to ask what to do when importing CSV files.
- For investment accounts in GBP when importing transactions from CSV files the program checks if the price paid values are listed in Pence.
- Adjusted the program's amortization schedule setup to allow for periods where the interest owed is more than the payment amount causing an increase in the outstanding principal amount.
- Fixed an issue where account login credentials would not be saved properly to Apple's Keychain Services when creating an account's download connection after the account was created.
- Fixed an issue while entering text in the search field where the entered text could be selected in the middle of entry causing the next keystroke to clear the previously entered text.
- Fixed an issue with the account notes field not always updating when selecting different individual accounts of the same account type.
- Fixed an issue when entering investment transactions for new securities where if the symbol was entered before entering the security's name the security object in the program would not be updated with the set name.
- Fixed an issue where when setting a security's name in the Security List would not update the name used in positions for that security.
- Fixed an issue with not using the proper number of shares per contract for updating the price paid and gain/loss for investment positions containing "Shares In" and "Shares Out" transactions.
- Fixed an issue where securities listed with Pounds as their currency were not converting downloaded historical prices from Yahoo! Finance from Pence to Pounds.
- Fixed an issue showing the proper cost basis and sales amount for positions that were initially short positions in Investments reports.
- Fixed an issue with CSV file exports of Balances reports showing investment positions listing currency symbols in price paid amounts.
- Fixed an issue where values for subcategories could possibly not be included in the budget's actual amount listings.
- Fixed an issue with budget income and expense "Actual" totals being incorrect when the budgeted included categories and subcategories and one or more of the subcategories of a category not sharing the same value for being designated as "Expense" categories as their "parent" category.
- The program now moves a budgeted item between the Income and Expenses lists when changing that category's "Expense" setting.
- Fixed an issue with using the budget "Period" options and the budget's actual start and end dates not being saved to the database.
- Fixed an issue where Transaction Filters missing their action transaction in the database would prevent the Transaction Filters view from loading.
- Fixed an issue updating recurring transaction next occurrence dates.
- Fixed an issue with Credit Card, Investment, and Loan account's Reconcile windows not remembering the transactions "Start" and "End" date range for individual accounts when the accounts do not make use of statements.
- Fixed an issue where using the space bar to toggle check boxes of multiple selected table rows would not work properly if the System Preferences Keyboard option for "Full Keyboard Access" was set to "All controls".
SEE Finance Version 0.9.14.6
- Added an "Account Notes" field to the Overview view of every account type.
- Added the ability to lower the upper portion of account Overview views.
- Stock options can now have historical quotes manually entered or imported.
- Added an Investments preference to only download investment quotes for active securities.
- Added an Investments preference for whether or not historical quotes for options should be based on the underlying security's historical quotes since historical quotes are not available for options. This affects the Balances reports in the program.
- CSV file import settings are now saved on an account by account basis.
- Added a "Save As…" option when selecting to print an account's transactions with options to save the printout as a CSV or PDF file.
- Added an option to print only reconciled transactions when selecting to print an account's transactions.
- Added an option to print only unreconciled transactions when selecting to print an account's transactions.
- Added the option to print and export the category tax codes list by Control/Right clicking the table.
- Added support for returning HTTP general error codes when attempting to setup account Direct Connect download connections.
- Added a hidden preference to be able to log the last Direct Connect download's requests and responses and not automatically have account credentials removed (they're removed by default).
- Added "Quicken® Windows 2013" as an option for having the program identify itself as for OFX Direct Connect downloads.
- Added "Current Month", "Current Year", and "Current Week" as Period options in budgets.
- Added an option to graphs for whether or not to constrain the Y-axis to zero for the account balances of the Balance reports and individual account views. Setting is accessed by Control/Right clicking the graph.
- Improved file loading performance.
- Removed the "Untracked Income" and "Untracked Expenses" category options from Category reports and budgets and replaced them with options for "Uncategorized Income", "Other Income Categories", "Uncategorized Expenses", and "Other Expense Categories". The "Other Income Categories" and "Other Expense Categories" options include results for categories that are not included in the report's/budget's list of included categories.
- Removed the "Untracked" payee listing from Payee reports and replaced it with options for "No Payee" and "Other/Hidden Payees". The "Other/Hidden Payees" option includes results for payees that are not included in the report's list of included payees.
- Removed the "Untracked" payee listing from Transaction Type reports and replaced it with options for "No Transaction Type, and "Other Transaction Types". The "Other Transaction Types" option includes results for transaction types that are not included in the report's list of included transaction types.
- Removed the "Untracked" memo listing from Memo reports and replaced it with the "Other Memos option. The "Other Memos" option includes results for memos that are not included in the report's list of included memos.
- The main Payees list now displays hidden account payees.
- The main Categories list now displays hidden account categories.
- The program now checks for updates daily when having the preference for to check for updates for the program turned on (previously only done when the program was first opened).
- Improved process for determining which file encoding should be used when importing various file types and the file's encoding is not known.
- Program now remembers the last used setting for storing Direct Connect download connection user info in Apple's Keychain Services when setting up account downloads.
- Fixed an issue with the program not properly checking for possible higher versions of the OFX protocol being used based on the profile information sent out by an institution.
- When creating investment accounts from Direct Connect download or importing a OFX or QFX file the program now runs a check for whether or not the account's cash balance is held in a money market fund security in order to prevent inappropriately generating a starting balance transaction for the account.
- When importing investment transactions from CSV files, "Sale" is now matched to the "Sell" transaction type action.
- Following the possible duplicate transactions check, existing transactions that were matches for declined imported transactions are no longer display the green indicator icon indicating they were recently imported/updated from the download if they were previously marked as reconciled.
- Creating new transactions now automatically selects the default first item in the tab order instead of always the transaction date field.
- Alerts validating transaction dates now display a four digit year.
- Investment position tables sorted by date will now sort by date then security name.
- Shares In/Out transactions now show their cost basis information for their respective investment position's "Total Paid" amount.
- Changed the budget Periods of "Last Week" and "Last Two Weeks" to cover Sunday through Saturday weeks instead of past 7 and past 14 days respectively.
- Selecting a budget's Period setting now refreshes the budget's listed "Start" and "End" dates that represents the selected date range.
- Fixed an issue when creating a new account manually or by download the Transactions view for the account was not loaded by default (last used view for that account type could still be shown).
- Fixed an issue when creating a new account manually or by download the new account would not be selected if its overall account type listing in the main Account List was collapsed.
- Fixed an issue where the "Setup Downloads…" menu option in the main Account List's contextual menu as well as in the gear action buttons would not always be properly enabled for banking, credit card, investment and loan accounts.
- Fixed an issue where the investment account balance listings in the main Account List could possibly not refresh properly following updating investment quotes which downloaded new quote information.
- Fixed an issue where a freeze could occur when entering a transaction amount and then using the option to press "Command up/down arrow" to switch row selection.
- Fixed an issue where the default interest category for loans that were lent was being set to "Interest Expense" instead of "Interest Income".
- Fixed an issue with entering or importing historical prices and the current price when multiples are entered or imported and the latest quote was not the current day.
- Fixed an issue not being able to import historical quotes for bonds from CSV and QIF files.
- Fixed an issue where available security prices were not importing when creating investment accounts using Direct Connect downloads.
- Fixed an issue generating Direct Connect download logs when a only one account which already had a valid download connection setup would attempt to download transactions and that attempt was denied by the institution.
- Fixed an issue that could occur after importing accounts from files where the selection in the main Account List would change inappropriately.
- Fixed an issue with the program not remembering to save downloaded files to a temp location when using the Online view's built-in web browsers for accounts.
- Fixed an issue when merging information from a declined imported transaction due to having a duplicate existing transaction that is split where the memos in the split transaction could be replaced with the memo from the downloaded transaction.
- Fixed an issue exporting the proper transaction amount for investment transactions into QIF files in situations where the transaction amount is a negative amount due to the commission in a security sale being larger than the value of the shares.
- Fixed an issue with reports in currencies different than the included transactions having totals possibly being slightly more than the sum of their individual listed converted transaction amounts due to non-rounding of amounts to the number of decimal places for the report's currency.
- Fixed an issue with the Balances reports not using the proper exchange rate for values of historical bond positions when there the last price paid is used for the bond's price (not a more recent historical quote available).
- Fixed an issue in the Investments reports view where the appropriate results view button wasn't displaying the proper selection when switching between the Gains and Losses views.
- Fixed an issue when selecting actions using the program's contextual menus than involve displaying a window while in another application would not present the expect window until the application was selected.
- Fixed an issue where account transactions could not be printed using Portrait page orientation.
- Fixed an issue displaying the proper balance for transactions listed in statements for "Single Mutual Fund" accounts.
- Fixed an issue where the split ratio fields could be hidden when entering investment split transactions into statements.
- Fixed an issue where Transaction Filters based on the account's name would not work when run on transactions imported from CSV files.
- Fixed an issue when accepting pending recurring transactions if the amount for a transaction was currently being edited the newly entered amount would not be accepted.